Metting customers demands for getting right quality products at right prices since the year 1987 is our company, Shri Swami Samarth Paints. We have been operating as a manufacturer and leaving no stone unturned to make customers have simply the best quality products that are manufactured with different chemistries like Epoxy, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Rubber, Silicone, Alkyds, Hybrid Systems, Inorganic Zinc Primer, Water Proofing Compounds, Decorative Paints, Paint Remover, etc. With the production of 10 metric tonnes per month, our company is fulfilling bulk requirements of Heat Resistant Paints, Oil Based Paints, Acrylic Water Based Paints with perfection which stands for the company's name supply Paints of matchless quality. Rigorous quality checks are done on our range to avoid slight defects. Timely Services and Maintaining Precise Quality are two attributes for which we are known.
- Mission- The mission of our company is to rule the domestic markets and grow as a business entity by launching business on international platform.
- Vision- We envision to work with harmony and peace; keeping customers and employees happy. We desire to build a culture of respect and honesty in business.
- Principle- We follow business principle and values to conduct business with perfection in competitive business field.
Teamwork of beneath cited three names has made company reach heights of glory. We have been overcoming challenges with the help of below mentioned experienced individuals who manage everything from internal to external business affairs. Under the guidance of these three, 10 employees work.
Suniti P. Parnaik
- Partner (Finance and Administration)
- B.Sc. (Zoo)
- Experience: Above 35 yrs
Pralhad P. Parnaik
- Partner (R&D and Production)
- B.Sc. (Chem) Paint Tech. DPIEM
- Experience: Above 20 yrs.
Laxmi Parnaik Kawlekar
- Partner (Sales and Marketing)
- B.Sc. (Bio) B.P.Ed. M.P.Ed.
- Experience: Above 8 yrs.
It has been rightly said that 'Customers are the real players of the market'. It is on their requirements, markets function. Long market stay has taught us about never arguing and disrespecting customers' view. Hence, keeping every priority of client on top, we have been working in this competitive market structure since 1987. Market surveys and long-lasting relationships with customers have assisted us in understanding exact market requirements pertaining to products' manufacturing. We use simply the best materials in bringing forth quality-assured ambit of Industrial Epoxy Paints, Primers, Marine Paints, Varnishes etc. We are a reliable name in market and this is visible in our list of clients:
- Air Force Station
- Bhabha Atomic Research Center
- Dyanatech Furnaces India Pvt. Ltd.
- Heavy Water Plant
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
- Macaweber Eng System (India) Ltd.
- Regport Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Sparklet Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Vortex Engineering Pvt. Ltd
- INOX Air Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Kulkarni Pumps Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahindra Marine Pvt. Ltd.
- Mitool Equipments Pvt. Ltd.
- Mulay Flameproof Equipments Pvt.
- Naik Oven Manufacturing
- Nuclear Power Corporation
- Rotex Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- United Airtech Industries
Earning reputed certifications isn't tough, all a company has to be is moral, quality-focused and accountable. Having these three attributes, our company boasts of attaining below mentioned certifications:
- Central Stores Purchase Organization, Govt. of India.
- Certified ISO 9001:2015.
- ISO 9001:2008
- Factory Inspection, Govt. Maharashtra.
- M.S.M.E. - S.S.I. (Small Scale Industries), Govt. Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra Pollution Central Board, Govt. Maharashtra.
- National Small Scale Industrial Corporation (N.S.I.C.), Govt. of India.
Aircraft Paint approved by Regional Center for Military Airworthiness (RCMA), Govt. of India.